OMC is committed to respecting and protecting Client’s privacy and the security of such Client Information.
The Client Information is collected by OMC for:
- Understanding the needs and risk profile of Clients
- Providing Clients with better service and a more informative website
- Internal record keeping
- Ascertaining the kind of information that Clients could find useful or interesting for purposes of maintaining Client contact and managing Client communications and relationships
In order to protect the privacy and security of the Client Information and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the Client Information, OMC has put in place the following suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Client Information collected – strict policies and practices in compliance with applicable federal and state privacy legislation:
- Client shall sign a disclosure statement acknowledging the accuracy of the information provided to OMC. In this agreement, OMC acknowledges the importance of the privacy of the Client Information, and the Client is encouraged to contact OMC at any time to discuss OMC’s privacy and security policies and practices (and all contact particulars of OMC Compliance are provided to the Client in the Disclosure Statement).
- OMC creates separate confidential files for each OMC Client.
- After business hours, all physical files are stored in a secure fireproof location (with the possible exception of limited Client Information, which Executives of OMC may have in their personal possession for review overnight or on weekends and holidays).
- All material documents, including original executed contracts and forms, are digitized and the digital files are encrypted and securely stored offsite, and also backed up to external media which is stored in a secure fireproof location.
- OMC's workspace is physically inspected annually for security purposes by an independent company engaged by Credit Plus, Inc.
- OMC shall carry errors and omissions insurance at all times in the minimum amount of $500,000.
OMC will not sell, distribute or lease the Client Information to third parties unless we have the Client’s permission or are required by law to do so. OMC may, however, use Client Information to provide Clients with promotional information about OMC, and/or third parties, which may be of interest to Clients, or if Clients request to receive such information.
Clients may direct questions, comments or reports to:
Ocean Mortgage Capital, Inc.
601 - 21st Street, Suite 300
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
This Security Policy is dynamic, and therefore it will be updated from time to time. Clients may not assume that it will remain the same and they are encouraged to check the Policy from time to time.
The latest version of this Policy was updated on May 19, 2018.