Information We Collect About You
Depending on how you interact with our Website, we may collect several types of information from you, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email, company, phone number, and other related information requested on our online forms.
- Your status as a client of OMC, now or in the past.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requests or orders.
- Information received from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with OMC, OMC's affiliates, or others.
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency.
- Your responses to surveys we may ask you to complete for research purposes, although you have no obligation to respond to them.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners, suppliers and vendors that provide services such as webinars, videos, training materials, books and other services.
We may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources you use, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who engages our financial services. We will ask for your name, address and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
We also obtain information about your use of our Website by using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit web pages. The owner of the cookie (who may not be directly connected to the web page that set it - see "Third Party Cookies" below) can access the information that is stored in that cookie when you view web pages that include the cookie owner’s code. Cookies are widely used, are necessary for the correct function of many websites, and can enrich the user experience. They may also be used to track user behavior.
We use different types of cookies to help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Third Party Cookies
We may allow carefully-selected third parties to place cookies via our website. These are cookies that are owned by external organizations. An example is Google Analytics, which we may use to track your use of our Website. This tracking is anonymous and the data is used so that we can understand how our website is used and how to improve the experience that we offer our visitors.
Ways to Manage Cookies
You may control or disable cookies in your web browser. How you disable cookies depends on which browser you use. All modern browsers allow you to change your privacy settings to prevent websites from planting cookies.
These settings will typically be found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu or by using the 'Help' option. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
Be advised that, if you configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or it may not function as intended.
Consent to Cookies
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To contact you and qualify you for certain loan product(s).
- To provide products and services or information about products or services.
- To provide your information to a lender or lenders in order to qualify you for a certain loan product or products.
- To provide you with marketing communication, news, and other information.
- To improve products and services.
- To respond to your requests for proposals or information.
- To allow you to subscribe to our news-feeds, blogs, and emails.
- To provide you with invitations to seminars, conferences, and/or other engagements.
- To provide video and/or training information for your reference.
- To enhance our Website offerings and capabilities.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Financial and non-financial service providers and companies.
- Third parties who perform marketing services on behalf of OMC or one its divisions or others with whom OMC has a joint marketing agreement or arrangement
- Consumer reporting agencies.
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and joint venture partners, if any.
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this Website.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of OMC's assets, in which case personal information we collect via this Website will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of OMC, our clients, customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
Protection of Your Information
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website and the nature of our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 13, do not attempt to register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or send any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Notice to Persons Accessing this Website Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, any information you provide to us on this Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. If you do not want your personal information to leave your country, please do not provide such information to OMC and do not use our Website. By providing personal information to OMC, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and/or other countries.
Third Party Websites and Social Media
This Website may contain links to third party websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These third-party websites are not part of our Website. OMC does not make any representations or warranties regarding any third-party websites. These third-party websites might have privacy policies different from those of OMC. We advise you to review the privacy and security policies of all third-party websites before you share any personal information. OMC is not responsible for any losses or damages in connection with the information, security, privacy, down time, content or accuracy of materials of any third-party websites.
Be aware that any information that you contribute to social media sites may be visible to others. You should never share or post personal, financial or sensitive information or any information you expect to be treated confidentially through those websites.
Last updated: May 30, 2019